Wednesday, February 25, 2015

If I Stay

If I Stay by Gayle Forman

On a day that started like any other, Mia had everything: a loving family, a gorgeous, admiring boyfriend, and a bright future full of music and full of choices. In an instant, almost all of that is taken from her. Caught between life and death, between a happy past and an unknowable future, Mia spends one critical day contemplating the only decision she has left. It is the most important decision she'll ever make.
                                Miranda Petrosky- Beautiful! Inspiring! I can picture so much that happens in this novel. I have had a personal experience with a significant other that made this story so emotional for me yet so REAL. I bought the second book so I could know what happens next. I would HIGHLY recommend this novel, it's so amazing!

Rating 10 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment